DMIT Test for Students
DMIT Test for students Age group: 11 years to 17 years important stage. Estimates of the 70% of school aged students facing Study problem. DMIT Test integrate more extreme pruning as the mind begins to concentrate and build a good identity. Discovering best learning styles at this young age can better improve on IQ, EQ, CQ AQ and SQ. It also is a guideline about what type of classes one will take. This may be the stage where one can decide with regards to your careers.
Benefits of DMIT Test for Students
(Age group: 11 years to 17 years)
- Understand students intrinsic potential
- Know your creative and analytical mind. Right and left side of mind
- Know your 9 Multiple Intelligence Distribution
- Know Personal Quotients: IQ, EQ, CQ AQ and SQ
- ATD perspective Analysis and Learning Sensitivity
- Know your Best Learning Communication Characters
- Comparison between right and left brain hemispheres
- Identify your supplementary activities based on DMIT Report
- Get Career guidance based upon your 9 Multiple Intelligences
- Analysis of Strength and Weaknesses based on your brain lobes usages
- Brain lobes analysis and DMIT Test Report suggest how to improve on your weaknesses
- Know your preferred best Learning Style. Visual, Auditory and Kinesthetic Learning Style
Why DMIT Test need to be done for Students ?
- Students usually choose their academic stream subject based on parents pressure and not as per
- student inborn talent or Multiple Intelligence.
- They will not follow an actual method to study that they should do. Parents putting effort to teach their children for many activities.
- As a result parents find maximum amount of students get average marks and very few get toppers.
- They need to see their child as to be topper in most Fields but of which child can not satisfy their parent’s desires.
- Parents are bothered for their children career. Children are attempting to oppose their parent’s. Maximum parents are not happy with their career.
- Many students are usually struggling for any proper Carrier following the completion of their study. They are getting confused on what to do.
- Relationship compatibility is currently a serious problem in our community.
- Relations are smashing frequently. Misunderstanding & lack of compromise are now usual phenomenon.
- People are actually victim of stress, confusion, disappointment and depression.
- Maximum parents, students are certainly not aware or well-known with their inborn talent and potentials.
- Maximum people take the wrong way with receptive of their capacity and so they do not proceed according to strength.