BECOMING AGENTS FOR DMIT SOFTWARES
Developed from Saigon Digital Co., Ltd. founded 10 years ago, Viking Software Co., Ltd. is growing firmly and becoming better known in the world. Viking Software has launched some marketing tools to support businesses such as: Viking Facebook Tool, Viking Email Spider Tool, Viking Instagram Tool, Amazon Tool etc, and other applications.
In order to meet the increasing demand from different countries, we are calling for Sales Agents.
* Tasks of Agents:
– Search for data of customers demanding on Viking softwares
– Sell Viking softwares
– Collaborate with Viking Software company in sales activities
– Provide online or direct customer support
– Minimum sales: 2nd month: 5 keys, 3rd month: 10 key, 4th month: 15 key
* Recruitment criteria:
– Solid background on IT
– Deposit: US$ 100
* Commission policy::
|Commission ratio||Monthly number of keys sold|
|– 75%||100 (Monopoly)|
* Education policy
– Agents are trained to use and provide free use of DMIT software as well as free access to their instructional data (web pages, videos, documents, etc.) while working as is the agent of DMIT
* Exclusive agent policy
– A sales agent of at least 100 courses for 3 consecutive months may become a sole agent for the city, province or state.
– Monopoly Commission is the highest rate of all agents.
– The monopoly policy will end after three consecutive months of selling more than 100 courses per month.
* Termination agent agreement
– Dealer Termination will terminate if DMIT Software and / or Agency wants or the Agency has not met the minimum sale target for 3 consecutive months. The key to free use of all DMIT software of the Dealer will be locked. A $ 100 deposit will be refunded to the Agent unless: (i) the Agent receives serious remarks from the customer about his / her ineligible support; Things that are bad for the reputation or financial loss of DMIT Software.
DMIT Software is looking forward to working with you!
Contact us: Facebook Fanpage: https://www.facebook.com/vikingsoftware5/
Email: [email protected]
History of biometric fingerprints.Lesson 1
What are the benefits of fingerprint biometrics. Lesson 2