DMIT Analysis & Brain Lobes
Brain Lobes & Multiple Intelligence Test
– Left Frontal lobe Function
Numeric and Analysis. Logical Reasoning. Conceptual Understanding. Computation Process. Linguistic Grammar.
– Left Occipital Lobe Function
Occipital lobe mainly applied in Visual Perception. Visual Identification. Interpretation.Observation and Reading.
– Left Parietal Lobe Function
Action Identification.Fine Motor Skills. Control of Body Movements
– Left Temporal Lobe Function
Language Understanding. Audio Identification.Memory and Multi. Language Ability.
– Right Frontal Lobe Function
3D Visualization. Picture Imagination. Idea formation and Visual Spatial Ability
– Right Occipital Lobe Function
This will mainly handles Visual Perception. Visual Appreciation. 3D Visualization. Aesthetic Sense and Fine Arts.
– Right Parietal Lobe Function
Body Movement and Sense. Gross Motor Skills. Rhythmic Movement.
– Right Temporal Lobe Function
Music appreciation ability. Auditory Controls. Feelings and Emotions